THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 4 November 2008

Music+politics= ???

Assalamualaikum my brotha’s & sista’s… today I would like to talk about music and its enviroments… first of all…. Do I like music?? For me, yeah I do like music but I don’t like the politics in it… second one… am I a musicians? Yeah I am a musicians and I can play a lots of musical instruments but why people still call me a jack of all trades??? (That’s mean you always want to play or to do anything just to make you look cool)… am I? Hmmm I still don’t understand what happen to my fellow artist and why do we have a lot of typical type of people living in our country…? How to solve this problem??? It’s easy!!~ follow this simple step Insha’Allah we can reduce the habits… 1st. stop complaining (there’s a way to tell someone with more diplomacy) 2nd . Stop saying that Bruneian artist is not up to the level with Malaysians artist or Indonesians artist… 3rd. don’t talk about music as if like you know it unless you really know about it then go ahead. 4th. Stop pretending that you can sing a lot more better than any other singer (if you think that you can sing more better try to prove it and that will close their mouth shut hehehe) the final one 5th. Stop Booo-ing the artist… because only kids likes to do that (are you still a kid?) and please be more grownups and put some positive thinking in your head so you guys can be mature men or women. Have you ever encounter with someone who really hates Bruneian artist??? I did!!! But it’s ok it’s their rights to feel that way… the most important thing is not everybody hates us… one last thing!!~ Why event management like to pay Bruneians artist so cheaper than the Malaysians or Indonesians artist? as if we are singers from the streets!! Ok this is how the quotation sound likes… Bruneian artists ($200) for 5 songs… Malaysian or Indonesian artists ($2000) per song!!! No offend!!~ this is the awful fact!!~ Hmmm that’s doesn’t sound right isn’t it… so to all my brotha’s & sista’s think wisely!!! Ok that’s all folks~ ciao’!!~


Yours sincerely
Hatta Hassan

0 comments: